Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bucket List - Run 10k - Checked off!!


LONDON'S RUN - Queen Creek 1/29/11

Whew! You hear of a lot of people that had weight loss surgery, or just have lost a lot of weight do marathon's, 10k, 5k... etc. In the back of my mind I always wanted to challenge myself to do that.... well today I did it. I ran/walked a 10k (6.2 miles) in 1 hr 20 mins. I was very pleased with the time. It was a challenge. The dust really kicked up the asthma. I thank Krissa for talking me into it and encouraging me. She ran/walked it too with her friend, Jessica. This is one thing I can now check off my bucket list. WHEW! I DID IT!!!!

3 remarks:

Krissa said...

YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!
So proud of you... and look next year we know a inhaler would be a good idea... and now you have a time to beat ;)
LOVE YOU!!!

Jadon & Amanda said...

That is an awesome accomplishment! I'm so impressed and so proud of you. Congratulations!

heather said...

You are such an inspiration to me! Good job!