Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Truth is....


Wow... it is Wednesday again... not sure how many truths I have.

* When you work out and then have to go to the bathroom and you use those toilet seat protector papers... ummm... they REALLY stick to your behind when you are sweaty. It is like peeling sunburn or something. Ok.. some times I have missed a piece only to discover it later.

* I obsess about food.

* Sometimes only a peanut butter and jelly sandwich hits the spot.

* I like to savor books. I read a little bit (chapter or so) each night and then look forward to bedtime to read some more.

* For the life of me... I can not tell sizes of clothes, of people... of weight. Can't seem to do it. It is hard to tell if someone has lost or gained weight (unless a drastic amount). I can't look at clothes and tell if it will fit or not. Can't size things up.

1 remarks:

Krissa said...

bahahahaha... that is hilarious!!!!
i hate those cover things!

im not patient enough to savor books like that