Wednesday, October 27, 2010

the TRUTH is Wednesday


I have never played this, so I thought I would try! Let's see if I can come up with some truths, I CAN share!
The TRUTH is:
* I do not like water in my face. It drives me nuts. It feels like hair in the face or a fly flying
around your head... and it also makes me feel afraid to breathe. I will inhale the water up my
nose or something and asperate
* I HATE having my toes scrunched. I hate my socks being tight on my toes. I hate my shoes
scrunching my toes. I hate my toes being confined in any way.
* I am OCD about some things. Like while walking to work, I feel comfortable going a certain
way. While walking to work I have a certain area that I jog... and I just can't seem to talk
myself into just walking it no matter how I feel that day. I would feel bad for not jogging it.
* Chocolate make me happy. Bliss Dark Chocolate and Ferro Roche (?) "Golden Balls"
especially.
* CLE (Crystal Light Energy) drink also makes me happy.
* I am nervous about being a grandma. I want to be a GOOD grandma.

2 remarks:

Krissa said...

you are going to be a great grandma!!!!

ahh... CLE....makes me so so happy!!!!

im glad you played....gotta keep thinking of more for next week...haha

Jessica/Patrick said...

Oh CLE, you are my joy.

Don't be nervous about being a grandma, your going to be fantastic.

Hopefully Preston & I will run into you on your walk to work someday :D