Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I AM GOING TO BE A GRANDMA... TWICE!!

I thought of this whole idea of this whole idea of how I was going to blog about being a grandma. I was going to take a picture of both my daughter-in-laws together, just not feeling good with morning sickness and post it introducing the fact I will be a grandma. Then, when Randon and Callie came down we got so busy playing, etc that we forgot to take the picture... SO... no blogging. I am NOT going to hold off any longer.
I AM GOING TO BE A GRANDMA... TWICE!!!

Jadon and Amanda are due May 16th. Randon and Callie are due May 17th. It will be soooo much fun! I hope to be the best grandma! I am a little nervous about that...
My poor daughters-in-law are both really, really sick and I feel so bad for them. The end result will be so worth it. I am so excited for my sons to be Fathers. They will be the best.

0 remarks: