Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Shopping Euphoria

Do you ever get this euphoric feeling when you get a great deal? Wow! I sure experienced it on Monday. Krissa and I had a Kohl's coupon from the front of the Sunday paper that if you buy $20 worth of stuff (clearance, etc) you get $10 off. Since we get 6 papers... we got 6 of those coupons. Krissa and I went to Kohl's and I found some GREAT deals on clothes that were mostly 80% off. For a little over $20 dollars, I got 2 skirts, 1 pair of pants and 7 shirts. It was AWESOME!! I saved QUITE A BIT!! Here are my receipts to see for yourself!



If you can't see this very well... the Total Saved is: $141.80, and I paid only $11.02



This one the Total Saved is: 88.40, and I paid only $10.37. AWESOME!!!
As we wer leaving the store I told Krissa... "start the car, start the car!!" Feeling like I was robbing them from the great deals! Talk about EUPHORIC!! It was GREAT!! It is very, very addicting and you look forward to that fix again. Love Shopping sometimes!
Photobucket