Saturday, April 18, 2009

Linda's Visit

My long time friend, Linda, came to visit me for a few hours a couple of weeks ago on April 4th. We have been friends for the past 27 years. We were roommates at first, we each got married and had babies at the same time, we had our missionaries in the MTC together, and we have been a help and support to one another through this journey called LIFE. Even when we don't see each other for a few years, or even talk on the phone for a few months, we can just pick right up where we left off and it is all the same. I am grateful for her friendship, love and support. It was great being with you, Linda, and I look forward to seeing you again on April 24th when I fly up there to meet up with Krissa and her friend, Chelsea on their road trip up the coast.

0 remarks: