Thursday, March 19, 2009

The King and I

It was WONDERFUL.
My friend, Sheryl, gave me 3 tickets to see the King and I at the Hale Centre Theater for Christmas. I was so excited. I invited Krissa and Shay to go (but Shay had other plans) so I invited my Mom. We were to meet up with Sheryl and her company at a restaurant (Mi Amigos) for dinner and then we would all go over to the show. At the last moment Callie and Randon came into town and finding out we were going to the King and I, Callie was able to get a ticket at the last minute and attend with us. We had a total BLAST!! It was soooo fun! The company was great. The production was great. It was all GREAT! Here are a few pictures from our fun evening.

My Mom and Me

Our Party Group

Me and the Girls

The King and I cast. They did an AWESOME job!


1 remarks:

Krissa said...

So much fun! I loved it...thanks for taking me :)