Friday, February 20, 2009

Tylon's Eagle Court of Honor

Congratulations, Tylon, on your great accomplishment of getting your Eagle Scout Award. You were diligent in working on your merit badges.
I am proud of you!



Tylon gave me 3 dozen roses at his ceremony (he had to out do Jadon by a dozen. Jadon was my first Eagle Scout to give me roses and he gave me 2 dozen.) It was a nice surprise.

It was really nice to have the whole family together for this. Tylon was supported well by all his family, friends, and leaders that came.

3 remarks:

Kylee Nicole said...

Aww! What a cute boy ;) You guys are such a fun family!!!
~Kylee

Adrianne said...

tell him congrats from us! I love that you have a blog by the way. It's nice to keep up with you guys even though we are far away. Love you

It's a great life! said...

Congrats Tylon!! That is a huge accomplisment.