Saturday, December 20, 2008

ONE year Surgiversary!!!

December 7th, 2007 I had the RNY (Gastric Bypass) surgery. It has been quite a year, full of quite a few adventures. First off, I am very, very glad that I had the surgery done. It has changed my life in many ways. Second... I feel very vulnerable in showing my before and after pictures as I feel I am the same person (just a little different on the outside) if you know what I mean. But, here it goes. They say to wear an outift that will show the "weight" no matter how bad it looks... and it is not a pleasant sight. I put the outfit on at one year and was really amazed at how big they were and not even able to stay on my body. So, after one year... a loss of 140 pounds and down to a size 14-16.


























































































5 remarks:

Krissa said...

Wow! Mom, you look amazing and you have done such a great job!! You have worked so hard to get to where your at....I'm proud of you!!!!!
Love ya!!!

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

You look absolutly amazing!! you go girl!!!

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

Love your hair by the way. You're so beautiful!

LeVander Family said...

You look fantastic! I'm so happy that you are SO happy!!

heather said...

You really are amazing, you know? Its good to see you so happy! and healthy!