Thursday, September 11, 2008

Larry's Appreciation day at work

When Larry went into work one day last week, he had no clue what was going on. He was greeted with his whole team wearing shirts that said "I (heart) love Larry". They gave him a shirt that said "I (heart) My Team". They got him a cake and then each wrote an appreciation paper as to why they appreciate him. They even decorated his office area. That was really nice. People that were not on his team wanted shirts that said "I love Larry". The team he had before all wanted shirts too. Some of the other managers were getting a little "humph" hearing there team members wanting the shirts. Oh well! Larry is an awesome manager and a very hard worker. It was really awesome that they recognized him that way. I (Becky) was able to bum a shirt off someone for me to have.

1 remarks:

heather said...

That is so cool!! I haven't heard of that happening before, he must be WAY LOVED!! :)