Sunday, June 8, 2008

I've been TAGGED!

3 JOYS
Having the family all together, laughing and talking
Time to get away with just the hubby.
“… Seeing my kids walk in faith”
3 FEARS
Dying before my husband
Kids hurt in accident.
One of my kids dying.
(Geez, all this death and dying stuff!)
3 GOALS
Survive the summer (again)
Get Jadon’s mission books scrapbooked
More scrapbooking
3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/ COLLECTIONS
Making cards
Making Tylon’s Eagle Court of Honor slideshow
Fixing up house
3 RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS
I have a stupid smile unless someone makes me laugh.
I love to people watch and imagine their lives.
I like to look at model homes.
I TAG
Callie
Linda
Amy Jo

2 remarks:

Krissa Reann said...

You don't have a stupid smile!!!!
:)

Krista said...

I love the new background. Don't they have the cutest layouts?